Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Miscellania - weather, movies

It's warmed back up again, but there's a possibility of thundershowers this weekend, so my fingers are crossed for that. Just have to make it to the end of the week without dying from heat stroke. I've been trying to avoid turning the A/C back on (it's been over a week now), since our electric bill doubled last month (most likely) from having it on 24/7.

Since we've been trying to cut down on our spending, we've been checking out a lot of books from the library (convenient, since Jenny works there), and also DVDs. Just watched Little Miss Sunshine, which had been on our to-see list for a while. It was... OK. Parts were really funny, and then it would flip flop to more of a so-serious-it's-painful type of film. I'm glad I saw it, but I'm also glad it was free.

We checked out 3:10 to Yuma as well, but haven't got a chance to watch it.

No comments: