Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Happy Labor Day!

I hope everybody had a great (possibly 3 day) weekend. Jenny did have the day off from work, so we headed over to her folks' place to hang out all day and catch up on all the cable TV shows they tape for us. Not terribly exciting, but we're both still kinda sick, so we just wanted to take it easy.

Speaking of TV, new shows are starting this week, with the season premieres of House tonight and Bones on Wednesday. We hadn't really been watching House this last season, but we caught the last couple of episodes and some in re-run, and I think it's back on our list for now. The premiere of Prisonbreak was on last night and I went ahead and taped it, even though we missed most of it's last season as well. I'm sure there'll be a "what you missed" style re-cap first thing, so we might as well see if we still like it...

My parents were in town last week, and we were able to go out to dinner and hang out with them for a while and get caught up. They were up in Alaska for my nephew Kevin's wedding and are now making their way back home to North Carolina, seeing family along the way.

My Aunt and Uncle should be in town this week, if their planned schedule holds up, and we'll hopefully be seeing them this Thursday. I actually haven't heard from them for a while, so I'm not entirely certain that's still correct, but I guess we'll see what happens... :)

No comments: