Thursday, October 02, 2008

Bugged 2

So, that's a second wasp I've had to vacuum up in two days. And now another one somehow snuck in and is on the screen door. I just closed the patio door on that one - he's stuck inbetween and hopefully will figure his own way out....

This is rediculous. Do the new windows have a worse seal than the old ones? Guess I'll have to complain when I go pay the rent today... we're certainly paying enough (i.e. too much) for this place that itt shouldn't include a wasp-per-day.

Oh, and those wasps are tough suckers. I just shined a flashlight in at the vacuum, and they're both crawling around in there. Yay. Bet they're really happy now....

Edit - Maintenance guy was just here and applied liquid chemical death to all the wasp nests. Hopefully that'll take care of it. He also said that they might be starting to replace appliances as early as next month! New oven, dishwasher, maybe refrigerator and washer/dryer. Awesome! :D

No comments: