Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Today was Too Short

Or rather, yesterday was too long...

I've been stuck on this sleep schedule for a while now, since I haven't had a day job, where I stay up till 4 or 5 am and sleep till noon or 1pm every day. I've been wanting to break myself of it, so last night, since I was drawing and still awake, I just decided to stay up. I thought maybe I'd just stay up all today, go to bed at a decent hour tonight and get up nice and early tomorrow.

But it didn't work. Unfortunately, I just can't do the stay-up-for-36-hours-straight thing anymore. So I fell asleep this morning and slept for a bit, woke up this afternoon, and was kind of a wreck for the rest of the day. Hopefully I'll still get a good night's sleep tonight and everything will work itself out.

We've got haircut appointments tomorrow at 9am, so I'll have to wake up early anyway.

No comments: