Monday, May 24, 2010

Post-Convention Update

This last Saturday was the Spokane ComiCon, which was (of course) awesome. I shared two tables in Artist Alley with my friends Matt and Jesse, representing the Comicsmiths' Guild, and we had fun and met a lot of cool folks. We all did pretty well sales-wise too, selling prints and art and drawing a ton of sketches for people.

After the convention we headed over to fellow Comicsmith Levi Skeen's place for the after-party, where we could wind down and fill ourselves with some delicious BBQ. A big thanks to Levi and Heidi for the party and to Nate O'Brien for putting on an amazing show! Remember to mark your calendars for the next convention - May 21 2011 will be the 5th annual show.

I did a lot of sketches at the convention, but unfortunately only got pics of these 3. The Gambit & Iron Man went to a couple who ended up getting 5 (!) sketches from me and bought 9 of my sketch cards. The bottom one is of a critter from The Maxx comic. I don't know what it is, but thankfully he brought some reference along for me to draw from.

No comments: