Thursday, May 03, 2012

Hey Look, Comics!


I did another journal-type comic a while back - it was fun to do, and got a pretty good reaction from people, so I thought I'd try to do some more along the same lines. I'll be posting these, along with some commentary, over at my website, which I'm hoping to change into a sort of hub for any comic-related content I produce.

I’m tentatively calling these strips “In Geekness and In Health”, and you’ll find them at the In Geekness link on the main menu of the site.

Not sure, but think I'll shoot for at least a couple of these a week - I figure it'll make a good compliment/replacement to real day-to-day blogging and mean some regular comic content on the site.

 A few other important reminders/notes:

 - I'll be at Lightning Comics in Coeur d'Alene this Saturday, from 10:30 to 3, drawing free sketches for customers for Free Comic Book Day.

- The Catbeard Indie-GoGo campaign is still going; this is the fundraising/pre-order campaign for the first print collection of the Catbeard webcomic. You can read all about it here: Catbeard Book One is Go!

 - I'll be at the upcoming Spokane ComiCon (May 19), along side my buddy Matt Nelson, the creator of the aforementioned Catbeard.

 - And I just got confirmation that I'll also be at the Jet City Comic Show in September, sharing a spot in Artist Alley with another friend and local artist Josh Montreuil.

No comments: