Friday, August 05, 2005

Can't Wait Till Monday!

I can't wait to get out of this annoying retail job and into something different and I hope much, much better. My new job starts on Monday, and I can't help but smile everytime I think about it. My last day is Sunday, which is a hard manager position to fill because of all the people who go to church in the morning, so the "genius" who does the schedule decided to make my last day a long morning shift. Gee, thanks... I'll see if I can get rid of it so I can have another day off before the new job starts, but whatever if I can't. Even though new job was having trouble with my social security number (as in: they can't find any information with it), they still want me to start on Monday. I know who I am, and that I've never been convicted of a felony or anything else, so I don't know what the trouble is. I even filed a police report when I was a kid, I found a dead body when my Dad and I were driving to a gas station to get the Sunday paper. Not only that, but the university I went to uses SS# for student #s. Hastings didn't have any trouble as far as I know, but the landlord also had problems doing a background check. I have no clue why they are having a hard time, but I hope they figure it out soon.

No comments: