Monday, September 26, 2005

1st day of Peter's "Vacation"....

So, my last day of work was on Saturday, but I'm still technically on the schedule. Instead of just paying out my vacation to me, Sean is keeping me on the schedule on "vacation" for the week. This way, he doesn't have to term me until next week and I'll get the bonus for the last month (that I worked and deserve) on my paycheck. Boo. Yah.

Spent the day packing. Still haven't set a day for finalizing the move in stuff. I tried to call the apartment folks several times today and no one ever answered. Worse, their voice mail was full, so I couldn't leave a message until the last time I called, which was after 5pm, so they probably wiped their VM and went home. Guess I'll call them first thing tomorrow.

Serenity opens this Friday, and we're planning on going to see it with Sean & Lisa and Josh. Then I made the mistake of inviting Lucky & Erin as well. Don't get me wrong, I want them to come to the movie, but I had forgotten that (for some stupid reason) Josh hates Lucky so I'm just inviting more stupid drama. Gah. So 8th grade....

Perused the want ads and found a few prospects. Mailing resumes takes just as long, so I'll probably try to drop them off on Wednesday when we go in to pick up comics.

No comments: