Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Odds & Ends

The search for work continues. There are some possibilities in the paper I'm looking into, but so far I haven't received any responses from the applications I sent out.

We went to see Legend of Zorro, since we figured it wouldn't be in the theatre for much longer. Just as good as I expected. We definately need to get the DVD 2-pack of those when it comes out.

We should be seeing Tigger tomorrow after her job interview. We'll probably just hang out at the mall or go out to eat, after helping her move some stuff around in her garage. We really can't stay at her house for too long, as all of the various animals plus the other random particles in the air there (dust, mold, etc.) play hell with Jenny's allergies. She could barely breathe when we got back from her place the last time. We like Tigger's place, but breathing is definately a good thing....

We've implemented a work out routine of sorts - we've decided to start taking advantage of the weight room that comes with the apartment complex, and the plan is to work out in the morning on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. And stick to the schedule! We both really want to get back into shape, and it's a lot easier with a partner to share the pain with.

I finished the first Harry Potter book (didn't take too long), and I decided to read something else inbetween each book in the series, so I don't get too sick of Harry. This time it's Double Eagle, a Black Library novel by Dan Abnett. I was considering going back to the Gaunt's Ghosts series, but once I start a series like that, I won't want to quit until I'm done. I figure I can read each Harry Potter book seperately, since I've seen the movies so many times - it's not like I'm going to forget what happened last....

No comments: