Sunday, April 15, 2007

Got to Pay the Man....

While I had intended to get our taxes finished and filed way early this year, I still ended up waiting till the very last minute. But I did get them taken care of tonight and already went and dropped them in the mail box. I ended up having to pay this time around, but Jenny's getting a refund for about the same amount, so I guess everything balanced out....

Jamie came over and hung out tonight after Jenny got off work and we watched Returner, which is a surprisingly cool Japanese sci-fi flick that we rented a while back, enjoyed, and just recently found a copy at Big Lots for $2.00. Score! And Jamie had also already seen it and liked it, which was kinda surprising (that he'd seen it) and ended up borrowing it so he could watch it again. I'd really like to find the soundtrack to it, but my Google search has turned up nothing and according to somebody on IMDB it's out of print. There's always eBay, I suppose.

No comments: