Monday, November 19, 2007

This and That and The Other Thing....

Just some random updatey type stuff:
  • The apartment is clean! It had been way too long and desperately needed it. A clean home always make me feel more motivated/creative, and it's probably healthier as well. Also did a whole lot of laundry and dishes this weekend....
  • I am way behind on NaNoWriMo, but I've actually written more so far than I did last year, so I guess that's something. Not sure if I'm going to try to continue. Jenny is making much better progress (although she's technically way behind too).
  • I have been drawing/sketching more lately, which is always good. I've been trying to participate in more of the weekly draw-offs over at Digital Webbing, as well as just drawing every day no matter what.
  • Jenny and I are both getting tattooed tomorrow! I'm finally getting the Daredevil piece on my leg finished (originally started by Rev Mikey), and Jenny is getting little (Haida/Tlingit style) wings on her ankles. Our friend Lucky is back in town for Thanksgiving and is going to do both. We are quite excited. :)
  • Christmas is approaching entirely too fast. We had every intention of being ahead of the curve this year and getting our shopping done early, but it was not meant to be (we do have a wedding as a pretty good excuse). We do have our Christmas cards bought atleast, so now we just have to get them out on time... I can't believe the year is almost over!

No comments: