Friday, June 06, 2008

Whoo Hoo!!!

Well, Eric, I guess I do have something to blog about. ;P


The IRS has finally given us our tax refund and our stimulous package today! Hooray, we can afford gas! That's only sort of a joke... Stupid gas prices... But anyways, yay money! Too bad it's not enough to be able to move into a house instead of an apartment...

Peter's been working on art, and a big thing currently is to make sketch cards. So Peter drew one up, and I think it looks great! It's based on Shade the Changing Man, an older comic book character from around the early '90s (Google it if you're curious.)



Honestly I've been spending most of my not-at-work time reading or playing sudoku, instead of doing art. But I have been thinking about various things. Now I just have to get to them...

I guess that's it for now. Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: