Sunday, August 24, 2008

Photo Finish

Well, it's been a year, but I finally got the rest of the photos from our wedding scanned and uploaded to our Flickr account. I put them all in a "New Wedding Pictures" set, so they'd be easy to find, and they're here: New Wedding Pictures

These are the pictures taken by Tigger, Shane and Rita, and Jenny's parents. I know there's some more pictures out there that other people took, but that's what we've got so far. I'm in the planning stages of going through and scanning all of our photos (so they'll be archived in case of a fire or whatever) and putting a lot of them online. Besides just our normal pictures of people and things around town, Jenny has a whole bunch of cool photos from her trip to Spain and pics from our trip through Canada (lots of blurry animals).

I figure that with unlimited space available on Flickr, I might as well make the most of it. So, keep an eye out for more photos in the near future. I'd also like to start putting up pictures of our art (drawings and painting) as well as getting some good photos of the jewelry and lapidary work Jenny's been doing with her dad.

Jenny's sick right now, and has missed the last couple of days of work from it. Apparently it's a nasty sinus infection, and I'm afraid I might be getting whatever it is as well (big surprise). Fun. She seems to be getting better, so hopefully she'll be up and around soon.

Otherwise: still jobhunting; still really hot.

No comments: