Friday, January 02, 2009

New Year's Day

Well, technically it's January 2nd, but my brain is telling me it's still Thursday since I'm still awake, so that's good enough for me.

Hope everybody had a safe and happy New Years. Ours was low-key but fun - Lincoln and Tigger came over after she got off work and hung out for a while. Nothing too exciting, just a bit of drinking and good conversation while watching the festivities on TV. Jenny and I got to bed extra late (not sure when they left), and woke up equivilently late this morning - today was mostly just lounging around, watching movies together and playing Scrabble.

We've got all sorts of plans, goals and ideas for 2009. We're still working out the specifics, so no point in boring everybody with a giant list now - I'd rather do that at the end of the year with a (hopefully) big list of accomplishments.... :)

Oh, and we did get our web-cam/mic set up, and are signed up on Skype now. Anyone who might already be on there, let us know and we'll add you. Or just search for either mine or Jenny's name - it's pretty easy to find us.

No comments: