Monday, March 02, 2009

Marching On

With it being the beginning of the month, I figured now would be as good a time as any to try to start blogging more regularly. Maybe this'll be the time I'll actually keep at it....

Thanks to everyone for the advice and suggestions regarding my digital TV rant. There's a couple of things I can try now to maybe help, and hopefully when we move we'll either have better reception or the money to afford cable.

It doesn't look like we'll be making it to the Emerald City Comic-Con this year, which is disappointing but kinda unavoidable. Really just can't afford to make the trip right now, as it's only a month away. The Spokane Con is coming up at the end of May - I'll be sure not to miss that and hopefully we'll be better off next year so we can go to the ECCC. Of course, we'd also really like to make it down to the San Diego Comic-Con one of these days, but that's far less likely....

Jenny's been knocked out sick the last couple of days with a sinus infection, and I've still got a lingering cold that hopefully won't turn into an infection as well. But we're stocked up on soup and juice and taking it easy.

Um, I guess that's it for now. Perhaps I can actually keep these entries short-ish and often, instead of occasional and way too long to read....

No comments: