Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Winter Wonderland

Well, obviously the Pacific Northwest won't be left out of the current "snow-pocalypse" that's been hitting the eastern states. Spokane is currently under a "winter storm warning" with high winds and 7-12 inches expected to fall today. Below is an example of what it looks like outside our windows and the snow's still steadily coming down.




Our Christmas was more wet than white, but still fun, though I came down with a monster of a head cold late last week which I'm only now shaking off. I was down & out and pretty miserable for the past few days, with the whole sneezing/coughing/aching thing. But last night I actually got a decent night's sleep without NyQuil, so I think I'm mostly over it.

Regardless, with the weather the way it is, I'm planning on staying inside and warm unless I absolutely have to, until I'm 100%. Hence me taking these pictures from inside the apartment...

No comments: