Saturday, September 10, 2005

Useless, Useless, Useless....

Our landlord was supposed to stop by the other day after work to pick up our (August) rent, but instead she sent her husband (Earl), who didn't show up till 6. We're pretty sure she didn't want to face us after acting like such a bitch to us and being completely wrong about everything. Well, atleast we're all paid up with her, so that's cleared up (but no less stupid).

This has been the longest week ever at Borders. We've been super-dead, and noone's been motivated to work. I thought I was going to have the whole weekend off, but I re-checked the schedule today, and I'm working on Sunday. Yay me. Yeah, next job is going to be a fixed schedule, Mon-Fri 9-5 type job. Working at the bank is looking more and more appealing....

We still haven't heard back from the apartment we want to get into, but we won't be surprised if our land lord has screwed over our chances with them. There's still Meadowridge, the other place we really liked, but we don't know if they have any spots open right now. I tried to call them (twice) before I went to work today, so I could set up an appointment on Saturday, but no one ever answered the phone. You'd think, in this day and age, they'd atleast have an answering machine. Yeesh!

We also haven't received anything regarding the AWOL money orders yet, so Jenny'll try to call the Western Union folks tomorrow and beat some information out of them....

Guess that's it for the moment. It's late and I need sleep. Sleeeeeep..........

No comments: