Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The Good With The Bad

Everything's been kinda up and down these days - the week started off with news of the death of Eddie Guererro, which is just wierd, but sad. Then Jenny found out that she definately isn't keeping her job, so now she'll be out of work soon (the 1st).

However, yesterday was the 15th, our anniversary, so that was reason to be happy. Granted we didn't do anything that could be called "romantic": got Taco Bell and sat on the floor eating tacos while watching our prime time shows we never miss.

Then today we find out that Jenny's parents' oldest dog, Brandy, had to be put down. She's had a lot of problems with her leg, and has had several surgeries; they brought her in and found out she had cancer all the way thru her leg, and probably was in even more pain than we thought. I'll really miss her, she was definately the dog out of their 3 with the most (and best) personality.

We might be going to watch a hockey game with Jamie this weekend, and Jenny want's to get ahold of Jennie and Eric and hang out with them as well. We haven't seen them in forever, and we still haven't seen their new kid Jacob.

It's late, and I need to get to bed, but I wanted to post something before I turn in. I'm pretty sure there was something else I was going to say here, but I can't remember.... If it comes to me, I can always post more tomorrow.

No comments: