Friday, March 10, 2006

That Would Be A No

Damn! Last night I got a letter from the museum that they had picked someone else for the job. It HAD been a month, so it wasn't that much of a surprize, but since I hadn't heard, there was still hope.

Sigh...

So now I can hope to get more hours in the framing department at work, and keep looking for something better. The schedules were supposed to be posted yesterday at work, but framing hadn't got theirs up yet, so at the moment I work 4.5 hours on Sunday as a cashier, and that's it, for all week. Hmmm. Hopefully that doesn't mean that framing has no hours for anyone, that would be stupid.

What am I doing anyway? I hate retail. I want to go back to school.

Hmmm. Looks like it stopped snowing. The weather has been odd for the last 2 or 3 days. Seems to be just windy and sunny right now. Night before last it was sleeting, which sucked. Rain or snow, pick one, not both! The clouds look like they might have one more snow in them for today, but I see blue on the horizon.

No comments: