Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Geek, geek, geek!

I just had a very geeky dream. It started out as something from a video game. I was with a group of people in a huge forest on a mountain, and we were fighting all sorts of monsters. Everything looked normal at first, then started looking luminescent, as though Alex Ross had painted it, even the trees. Then the whole scene turned into something I was looking at while at a comic convention. I think I was talking to Peter, and telling him about the game in the woods, as though it was something the convention had set up. Then we started talking about artists, I remember mentioning both Alex Ross and Brom. We started walking around and it turned back into the forest. Some sort of fight happened and I ran up a trail on the mountain, and ended up tripping a giant. I think I turned to appologize and something or someone ran up from the side and I was trying to see who it was through the underbrush, when I woke up.

http://www.bromart.com/

http://www.alexrossart.com/

No comments: