Saturday, May 06, 2006

Hey Kids, Comics!

Today's Free Comic Book Day, so go to your local comic shop and pick up some free reading material (and buy something while you're there!).

I'm actually in the midst of revising our comics pulls list, since a bunch of books we had been reading are ending or just haven't been worth buying every month. We're also cutting off buying most mini-series. But we figure less money spent on monthlies will mean more money to spend on all of the trades we want to pick up (and more money for miniatures).

Lincoln finally made it over to see the apartment; him and Tigger came over on Thursday to watch My Name is Earl and eat tacos. Next week it'll be enchiladas!

I was really sick last week, with horrible sinus headaches and nausea (I thought it might've been a full blown sinus infection). I'm feeling mostly better, but now Jenny's getting sick... Not too surprising, since she's the one working around the public.

Not much else going on... I slept for about 11 hours last night, and woke up at 8am this morning and had the whole house cleaned by noon. Go me! So now I can feel vindicated to slack off for the rest of the weekend. Imagine that, actually relaxing on my weekend, what a crazy concept....

No comments: