Monday, May 15, 2006

I Think It's Officially Summer

Gah, It's Hot!

The thermometer on the bank I pass downtown said 88, and I believe it. I almost didn't want to get off the bus - just keep riding around in air-conditioned bliss for the rest of the evening. But I had to come home, because tonight's the beginning of - dum dum dummm....

SEASON FINALES!

Tonight gets us started with the finales of Prisonbreak and CSI: Miami. Delko's sister is apparently going to take a bullet meant for Horation on Miami, and we might (maybe, if we're lucky) finally find out who the mole in the lab is. Maybe.

And we've already lost 2 convicts on Prisonbreak last week (DB Cooper and Sucre's cousin), and I'm thinking atleast a couple more are going to meet their end tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if John just jumps on his plane and leaves the rest there - or someone blows up the plane before they can get to it. But since Jenny's closing tonight, I'll be taping Prisonbreak for later, and watching the finales of How I Met Your Mother and 2 and a Half Men.

My tablet arrived on Saturday, and I've started playing around with it some. I still have the trial of Alias (now Autodesk) Sketchbook Pro, and have been having fun with that. It's the most intuitive art program I've used yet. I've also tried the tablet out with Photoshop and Illustrator, and it seems to work fine with both. It's not a Wacom by any stretch, but well worth my $30.

No comments: