Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Grrr...

Dishonest people suck. I just got a call from work, and some lady that I had taken her order is saying that we damaged the picture. That we water damaged it, and added dark spots to it, and somehow changed some of the colors. WHAT?! So, though I don't remember it 100%, I do remember that it was already like that when she brought it in. But I forgot to make a note about the condition of the picture, so she's latched onto that and is trying to get the frame and mat for free from our store manager. Gah! I hope she'll admit that it was like that before and leave, especially before I have to be there in less then 2 hours. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I want a new job. This job just keeps getting more and more frustrating. I'm having flashbacks of working customer service at Hastings, where the only people I talked to were the people lying to try to get something for free. Framing is it's own little universe, so I usually work alone with no one to talk to, and usually if a customer is unhappy, I had nothing to do with it, but I'm right there. So, the job just isn't what I thought it'd be. Sigh... Now I have to go get ready for work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People will always lie to get what they want because somewhere along the line someone said... "OK." So like puppys, the've been trained that someone will say ok if they whine enough.