Sunday, December 09, 2007

Happy Holidays

We finally got our Christmas tree and decorations up this weekend. I actually wanted to get all that done last weekend but, oh well....

Also (finally) started our Christmas shopping. Jenny did some running around on her own and I went out with Tigger yesterday. We've kinda made it tradition now to go out shopping together, so I can look for Jenny's gifts and and she can shop for Lincoln. We didn't make much headway, mostly just getting ideas, but we'll head back out next Saturday to try again.

Next year I really want to do our shopping through the rest of the year, so we won't be going into December with no idea what we're doing. I'd like to have some sort of list to keep track of gift ideas for everyone, and I'm thinking about adding a "Wish List" to the blog (since we can never think of anything when people ask "what do you want?"). We also picked up one of those huge planner calendars at Office Depot, so we can go into next year with everyone's birthdays, anniversaries, etc. all on one list. I don't know if it will really help, but we'll give it a shot. Best laid plans, and all that. :)

I also did a little cleaning around the house today while Jenny was in CdA - laundry and dishes as well. Otherwise, not a whole lot going on around here... Jenny's back on the search for a new job, but I don't know if she'll have much luck, since we're right in the middle of the holidays, other than temporary/seasonal work. Hopefully that'll change once the first of the year rolls around.

Edit - Wish Lists (works in progress) are up in the sidebar!

No comments: