Sunday, January 27, 2008

Still Snowing....

It's finally let up in the last hour or so, but it's been coming down pretty much non-stop for the last 24 hours or more. The roads are a mess, they even had a plane slide off the runway at the airport earlier today, and we've been staying put - sitting in the TV room watching movies all day. We did go out yesterday to run some errands - grocery shopping and dropping our donations off at the local Good Will, but there was no way we were going to brave the roads today unless we absolutely had to, 4-wheel drive or not.

The house looks a little better, now that all those boxes are out of here, and you can finally see the floor in the studio again. Both of us have been trying to re-learn to draw again (since we haven't been doing much of anything art-wise in quite a while), and Jenny's even been doing some sketch-painting this weekend. It's hard to shake off the cobwebs when I've barely picked up a pencil in way too long...

I've got some sort of cold-thing again, whatever's been making the rounds at work, most likely. I stayed home Friday, and slept for most of the day. I'm still not sure if I'll be going back in tomorrow - I guess I'll see how I feel in the morning.

No comments: