Monday, February 04, 2008

Yay!

I started my new job Friday. It's only part time, but it's a job! I work at the Moran Prairie Library as a Page. It's not the same schedule I would have got if I got the job I interviewed for, but it's the same position. I'm glad they called me back. Now I just need to get more hours or a promotion. A little soon I know, but I know I can do it. Besides, the library is so small. But cute.

Hmm, on a side note, it looks like the brand spankin' new neighbors are moving out already. I don't blame them at all. Lucky devils. Well either it's a mover guy or some other dude driving a large moving truck is stealing all their worldly possessions. *Sigh* I wish we could move into a house right now. No more neighbors on the other side of the wall, or floor. That would be great!

No comments: