Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Rodents, Writing and Road Construction

Well, I called the apartment people first thing this morning, and they sent some people over today to attempt to deal with the infestation problem. I say "attempt" because it's still there. It certainly sounded like they were trying to take out a wall next door, but they left at some point and didn't come back. Maybe tomorrow.

I think I might actually know what I'm going to write for NaNoWriMo this year. After taking a fresh look at a couple of unused ideas, I realized they meshed together rather well and might make an interesting story. I'd like to do some outlining before November 1st so I've got a plan going in, and hopefully this will be the year I actually finish (or atleast come close). Third time's the charm , right?

They're continuing work on the traffic pretzel near by, and it's just rediculous what they're doing. There doesn't seem to be a traffic light going up after all, just a giant round-about that's going to be a huge waste of space (and probably money as well). Just seems like it's going to cause even more congestion, and headaches,  than before. We'll have to get some photos and post them up.

No comments: