Friday, April 10, 2009

Connecting, continued...

I forgot to mention before - I set up a blog over on Wordpress as a pseudo-website for myself. The journal portion is just the same as you'd see here or  any of my other blogs (for now), but I wanted something I could use as a somewhat organized portfolio as well. Anyway, it's a work-in-progress, but it's here:

The New Site

Also, I got my Twitter feed set up to post to all of my various other pages, so that should (maybe) be more convenient. MySpace, deviantArt and Wordpress all have built in widgets for Twitter, and the entries should show up on Blogger and Livejournal as a single bulk post once a day.

And lastly, we're planning on cleaning out our Flickr account pretty soon here. We initially set it up as a Pro account and uploaded ALL of our wedding pictures for anyone to see and/or save, but it's been a year and a half or so since then and we figure anyone who wanted pictures probably already has them. Also, we let our Pro account expire, so it only shows the last 200 pictures anyway.

So we'll be taking down the vast majority of the wedding pictures and probably editing the remainder of them. Then we'll hopefully start actually posting other photos, as well as art.

No comments: